Sorting robot for laser cutting machines
Automatic sorting of laser-cut parts
Your sorting robot for fully automated sorting.
All the advantages at a glance:
- 6-axis bending arm robot from KUKA
- Tool changing system with pneumatic and magnetic standard tools
- Maximum load: 420 kg (including recording tool)
- Thickness of the laser cut parts: 3–15 mm
Flexibility during sorting
The flexible robot applications sort almost any part geometry you want. Particular highlight: On the basis of the nesting plan of your laser cutter, the Remmert software tool makes a connection between the part of the goods and the sorting tool - 100 % offline.
Transported, sorted, removed
- Average sorting speed per piece: 20 seconds (including all auxiliary times)
- Robot radius: adapted to your requirements
- Remaining grid removal: horizontal stacking
- Sorting software: Remmert-PROsort
Reducing your costs
LaserSORT guarantees secure processes and the highest efficiency in sheet metal processing. The 6-axis bending arm robot lies unused sheets on the changing table of the laser machine, sorts the completed parts into different load carriers and removes the remaining grid - in a fully automated way.
Reduce your unit costs with LaserSORT: As the robot only sorts for about half as long as a laser cuts, many of our customers decide to use the robot for two machines at the same time.
And what can we do for you?
We’ll be happy to provide you with further assistance.